This high-quality nail polish remover is an ergonomically designed with you in mind. Gone are the days for rubbing and soaking your nails for hours on end!
How to Use:
- Open the top cover of the steamer
- Pour in 5 - 10ml of removal solution (gel removal solution recommended; not included)
- Turn on the power switch. There are 3 light indicators on the machine near the power switch. (‘H’ Heat, ‘S’ Steam, and ‘W’ Warm). After you turn the Power switch on, the light above "H" will turn on. Do not place fingers in the holes at this time.
- Gently file the top coat of the polish on your nail while you wait (approx. 2mins) for the light above ‘S’ to turn on. Once the ‘S’ light is on, place one finger in each of the 5 holes.
- Keep fingers in the holes for 5 - 10 minutes. Allow at least 10 minutes for extension UV gel.
For best results, use a nail stick or pusher to remove gel polish quickly before it gets dry.
***Please remember to turn the machine off after you're finished. ***
The machine is 36W and the max. temperature is 52℃.